I came across this recipe by chance, while I was flipping channels. It is an easy preparation and has an exotic name. So exotic that I cannot remember now. I think this recipe is quite famous in Palaghat, but I'm not sure. It spelt something like 'Ardhi Patri'. It is almost similar to Karnataka's Akki Roti.
1. Take a wok and boil water in it.
2. Pour the rice flour and stir until the flour absorbs the water and becomes a paste.
3. Remove from fire and transfer to a bowl.
4. Add salt to the paste and knead well.
5. Roll out like chapatis.
6. Heat a flat botommed pan, and heat the rice flour roti on it. Add a little oil.
7. Flip each side and ensure that it is cooked.
8. Serve with a spicy dish.