Rice with Mint and Cottage Cheese
Cooked basmati rice 1 cup
Coconut milk 2 cups
Paneer (cottage cheese)1 cup
Pudina 1 1/2 cups)
Finely chopped onions 1 cup
Ginger - garlic paste
Ghee or Margarine
1. In a pressure pan, fry bay leaf, ginger-garlic paste and onions.
2. Add chillies, pudina, and saute well.
3. Add the cooked rice and stir.
4. Pour the coconut milk and salt.
5. Pressure cook.
6. In a pan, heat ghee or margarine and fry the paneer (cottage cheese).
7. Add it to the cooked pulav.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander.