Comes in handy, when you are not in the mood to cook, and want to make a quick getaway from the kitchen. It is not necessary to include all the flour varieties. You can just make do with gram flour.
Besan (Gram flour)
Rice flour (1/2 cup)
Wheat (1/2 cup)
Ragi (1 cup)
Finely chopped onions
Finely chopped tomatoes
Finely chopped green chillies
Finely chopped coriander
Finely chopped mint leaves (optional)
Finely chopped ginger
1. Cook Oats in boiling water for a couple of minutes.
2. In another bowl mix all the flours. Add the oats with the water.
3. Make a thick batter without no lumps.
4. Add the veggies and the spices.
5. In a small wok, heat oil and splutter mustard/cumin seeds along with some hing and green chillies.
6. Pour into the batter and mix well.
7. In a non-stick pan, make thick pancakes using the batter.