Capsicum Paneer Toast
I love making sandwiches over the weekends and try out a variety of stuffing. The basic ingredients always make a great classical flavour.
Crumbled paneer or cottage cheese
Salt to taste
Chopped coriander leaves
Chopped green chillies
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
1. Toast the bread slices and slice them.
2. Make a paste out of the ingredients suggested.
3. Heat oil in a wok and saute the paste until it loses the raw smell.
4. Add the veggies and saute.
5. Add salt to taste
6. Saute until they soften.
7. Now mix the crumpled paneer and mix well.
8. Arrange this topping on the toast pieces and serve as a breakfast dish or a teatime snack.