Peas and Paneer in spicy gravy
My friend got this yummy easy to make peas masala gravy for lunch. Like every other mom, her mom is also a fantastic cook.
1. Wash the shelled green peas and keep aside.
2. In a pressure cooker , heat a tablespoon of oil and splutter cumin seeds and the rest of the spices one by one.
3. Stir each time you add a spice.
4. Finally add a a teaspoon of milk and stir.
5. Add the peas to the gravy.
6. Dilute with a little water if required.
7. Close and allow it to cook.
8. Remove after two whistles.
9. Keep the paneer in warm water to soften it if it is not fresh.
10. Drain water and fry the paneer lightly.
11. Add it to the peas gravy and serve hot with rotis.