Soybeans and Cauliflower in Cashew Sauce
Tomatoes (4 wedges)
To be ground
Fresh coconut grate
1. Soak cashews in water and set aside.
2. After 15 minutes, grind it along with the rest of the ingredients listed.
3. Pressure cook the cauliflower florets and the soya beans separately.
4. Allow it to cool.
5. Heat oil in a wok, and fry the elaichi and cloves.
6. Add the soya beans and stir.
7. Now add the florets and turn once again.
8. Add chilli powder, garam masala and salt.
9. Stir well.
10. Now pour the cashew paste over the mixture.
11. Add milk if required (to dilute) and allow the veggies to cook well in the paste.
12. Remove from stove and allow it to cool.
13. In a wok, splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves.
14. Pour over the mixture and mix.
15. Now add a tablespoon of lime juice for that tangy taste.