Spicy Paneer with Dip
You can play around with the paneer and have some delicious serious fun with it. We have paneer atleast once a week, unless ofcourse we are travelling or decide to go for satvik food!
Paneer cubes or home made paneer
1. To make home made paneer, boil the milk and curdle it with a dash of lime or vinegar. Strain it with a muslin cloth.
2. Dust the paneer with a little salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil in a wok and add the onion-ginger-garlic paste and sauté until it cooks.
4. Add the tomato puree, bay leaf, and simmer.
5. Add coconut milk and stir well.
6. Add salt and chili powder.
7. Let the mixture come to a boil and then allow it to cool.
8. Roast the paneer on both sides in a dash of ghee and set aside.
Arrange the paneer on a skewer and serve the gravy in a bowl as a dip.