Baked Vegetables in Tomato Puree Spiced with Herbs
Before I returned home from my vacation, I decided to make some lovely, simple and delicious lunch for my brother and sister-in-law. They dishes turned out so well, made evident from the empty casseroles. None of this would not have been possible without Logesh, my SIL's help who patiently and enthusiastically assisted me in the kitchen.
Broccoli florets 1 cup
Sliced onions 1 cup
Diced potato 1 cup
Long slit beans 1 cup
Cheddar cheese 1 cup
Finely chopped coriander
Fresh tomato puree
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Boil the vegetables in salt water and drain.
2. In a , heat olive and add the onions. Saute till they turn a golden shade.
3. Add the tomato puree and a
4. Preheat oven at 350c for 5 .
5. Grease the baking tray and pour a portion of the puree.
6. In a , heat oil olive oil and saute the veggies. Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
7. Add a portion of the veggies over the puree and sprinkle cheese.
8. Similarly, create another layer and bake for 10 until the cheese turns a golden.
9. Garnish with coriander and serve.