Grated Carrot- Green Olives salad
My mom makes simple yummy salads on weekday when time permits. This is one of those brilliant works she produces when the spirit seizes her.
Fresh grated carrot 1 cup
Diced olives 1 cupDiced cucumber 1 cup
Green chillies finely chopped or julienne
Salt to taste
Juice of lime
Cooking oil 1 tsp
Finely chopped coriander or parsley
1. In a bowl, mix carrot and diced olives.
2. Heat oil, and splutter mustard seeds, hing, and green chillies.
3. Pour over the veggies and toss well.
4. Add salt to taste.
5. Add a dash of lime and toss.
6. Add finely chopped coriander leaves.
7. Serve cold.
p.s: Image taken from my kitchen table copyright@2010 to AquaM