Capsicum Cottage Cheese Curry
Diced capsicum 2 cups
Diced tomato 1 cup
Diced onions 1 cup
Finely chopped coriander 1 cup
Finely chopped mint leaves 1/4 cup
Boiled spinach 1/2 cup
Diced cottage cheese 1 cup
Cooking oil 1 tbsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Soak the cottage cheese in warm water. This keeps the cheese soft and tender.
2. In a wok, heat the cooking oil and splutter cumin seeds.
3. Add the spices and turn them well.
4. Add the onions and allow them to turn a golden shade.
5. Add the capsicum and let is cook for a few minutes.
6. Add the tomatoes and boiled spinach.
7. When the curry is almost done, add the salt and stir the vegetables so that the salt mixes evenly.
8. Remove from fire and add the cottage cheese cubes.
9. Toss once more.
10. Garnish with coriander and mint leaves.