During my college days, my friend and I loved dropping in at Harrisons for their Fried Noodles topped with Vegetables and a delectable sauce. Ever since, I have been in love with fried noodles of any kind including pan-fried noodles served in Wang's Kitchen. You can use them in soups for a little crunch or have it with vegetables as a main course.
Hakka noodles plain
Olive oil (just a drop)
Cooking oil for frying
1. Boil the noodles in hot water and add a drop of olive oil so that the noodles don't stick.
2. Drain and run it under cold water.
3. Allow the noodles to dry well.
4. Make a batter of medium consistency by mixing corn flour, water, and salt.
5. Dip the noodles in this batter and deep fry.
6. Drain well and use it in soups or salads.