Fresh grated coconut 2 cups
Chillies 2 pcs
Finely chopped coriander
Mustard seeds 1 tsp
Asafoetida 1 tsp
Cooking oil 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Juice of lime
1. In a blender, grind the coconut, coriander, and green chilles to a fine paste.
2. Add water to the chutney as you run it,depending on the consistency you want.
3. Add salt.
4. In a wok, splutter mustard seeds and add a pinch of asafoetida.
5. Pour over the green chutney and mix well.
6. Add the juice of lime for that tangy twist and turn the chutney once more. Serve with hot fluffy idlis!