A simple, sweet, and tangy salad, the beetroot-feta combo was much appreciated in my house. I had read about the recipe a long time back while browsing through the food sites, but never got down to translating it to the actual dish. While I am unable to recollect the source from where I got the recipe, nevertheless I added my own variation to it.
Boiled and sliced beetroots
Finely chopped coriander
1. Wash and peel the beet root.
2. Steam the beetroot and chop it up.
3. Make a dressing by combining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour over the beetroot slices.
5. Add a pinch of hing if you like and toss the salad.
6. Sprinkle the crumbled feta over the salad.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.