Beetroot-Feta Salad

A simple, sweet, and tangy salad, the beetroot-feta combo was much appreciated in my house. I had read about the recipe a long time back while browsing through the food sites, but never got down to translating it to the actual dish. While I am unable to recollect the source from where I got the recipe, nevertheless I added my own variation to it.
Ingredients
Boiled and sliced beetroots
Feta cheese
Olive oil
Salt
Pepper
Hing (optional)
Finely chopped coriander

Method
1. Wash and peel the beet root.
2. Steam the beetroot and chop it up.
3. Make a dressing by combining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour over the beetroot slices.
5. Add a pinch of hing if you like and toss the salad.
6. Sprinkle the crumbled feta over the salad.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.

Comments

Popular Posts