Spicy Baby Potato Roast
Who can ever resist potato roast! At least I certainly can't. However, I tried to cut down the number of potato roasts I swallowed and preserve my dignity.
Cumin 1 tsp
Chopped green chillies
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Garam masala 1tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tspa
Juice of lime
Finely chopped coriander
1. Boil the baby potatoes in water to which salt has been added or pressure cook them.
2. Wash it under cold water and peel the skin.
3. In a wok, heat oil and splutter cumin, green chilies, and roast the spices except the salt.
4. Add the potatoes and toss well.
5. Allow it to cook for 5-10 minutes on medium flame.
6. Add the kasuri methi and salt while the potatoes are cooking.
7. Reduce the heat and sprinkle corn flour.
8. Toss well and cook on low flame till the potato roasts.
9. Remove from fire and garnish with juice of lime and chopped coriander.