Condensed milk 1/2 cup
Green gram dal 2 tbsps
Blanched almonds 4-5 pcs
Plain water 2 -3 tbps
1. Pressure cook the green gram dal and mash it well.
2. In a vessel, pour the condensed milk and dilute it with just enough water, so that the consistency is still intact, and not runny.
3. Grind the almonds with the water to a fine paste and add it to the condensed milk.
4. Add the green gram dal and the cardamom powder to the dessert. Mix well.
5. Garnish with raisins and chopped almonds.
6. Serve chilled.