Carrot and Brocolli Broth
As part of the GM series, I made a lovely carrot and broccoli soup to which I also added some moong that I had pressure cooked in the morning. It was simple to make and tasted heavenly.
Broccoli floretsCarrots finely slit
Finely chopped onions
Chopped green chillies
Juice of lime
Low fat butter 1 tsp
1. In a pan, heat olive oil. Saute green chilies, ginger julienne and add onions to which a
teaspoon of butter has been added.
2. Add the rest of the vegetables including the moong and saute well.
3. Add salt, paprika and pepper.
4. Add water and let it boil for 15 minutes.
5. Garnish with juice of lime and serve hot.