Juicy Corn and Moong Salad

I suddenly decided to try the GM vegetarian diet. So on my 3rd and 4th day, I had to munch on salads and have power soups. I had just returned from the Farmer's Produce market armed with fresh vegetables and fruits. While racking my brain on what to do, I decided to put together this sooper juicy and tangy corn and moong salad for my dinner.


Ingredients
Fresh corn kernel 1 cup
Black or green olives 1 cup
Shredded Romaine lettuce 1/2 cup
Cooked green moong 1.5 cups
Bell peppers 1/2 cup
Salted roasted peanuts 2 tsbps
Salt
Pepper
Juice of lime

Method
1. Soak the moong for two hours and pressure cook it for 6 whistles.
2. In a bowl, add the cooked moong and the rest of the vegetables.
3. Add salt, pepper and juice of lime.
4. Toss well.
5. Sprinkle peanuts for the crunch.
Serve chilled.

Comments

Popular Posts