Spicy Lemony Boiled Corn Cobs
Lavanya and I were dead bored after a long weekend of cleaning. When we were twiddling our thumbs about what to eat, I remembered that I had bought corn cobs which were waiting to be devoured.
Wedge of lime
1. Boil the corn cobs in water to which salt has been added.
2. Poke the exterior with a fork to check if the corn is cooked.
3. Take a dash of butter and spread it on the corn.
4. Mix salt and chili powder.
5. Take a wedge of lime and dab it in the salt-chill mix.
6. Rub the spiced wedge over the corn cob to give it a tangy, salty, and hot taste.