Scrambled Eggs Topped With Salsa

I started out making an omelet with the eggs easy, but I scrambled it since I chose a very iron wok and could not lift it of the pan. I made it for T to taste and get his feedback since I am a vegetarian, who does not eat egg either. I passed the test.

Ingredients
Eggs 3
Salt to taste
Pepper, a pinch
Parmesan
Tomato 1/2 cup
Onions 1/2 cup
Red bell pepper 1/2 cup
Dry red or green chillies 1 or 2 pcs
Coriander leaves
Juice of lime
Olive oil

Method
1. Heat the pan and pour a generous spread of olive oil
2. Break the eggs one by one and let them cook.
3. Keep tilting the pan so that the remaining egg liquid also cook. 
4. Sprinkle parmesan.
4. Turn the egg slowly before it burns.
5. In a bowl, make a salsa by mixing olive oil, tomato, onions, peppers, chillies, salt, coriander leaves and juice of lime. 
6. Sprinkle the salsa over the scrambled eggs.

Serve piping hot with a cup of coffee.

I decided to roast the egg just a little bit and make small chunks before taking them off the pan as a variation. The perfect scrambled egg however should not be overcooked and retain the soft curds of the egg.

Comments

Popular Posts