Broccoli-Tomato Stir Fry with Spring Onions
I decided to make a quick dinner using my favourite broccoli, tomatoes and one of my long time favourites, chopped spring onion with Ching's dark soya sauce and vinegar. I love the fact that it does not include a lot of spices yet tastes delicious with hot rotis and a little butter. The butter is optional, ofcourse.
Broccoli florets 2 cups
Chopped tomatoes 1 cup
Chopped spring onions 1/2 cup
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsbp
Chill paste 1 tbsp
Ching's dark soya sauce 2 tsps
Ching's vinegar 1 tsp
Cooking oil 2 tsps
Dry red chillies 3-4 pcs
Mustard and Cumin seeds 2 tsps
Salt to taste
1. Heat cooking oil and splutter red chillies, mustard and cumin seeds.
2. Fry the spring onions until they become translucent.
3. Add the broccoli and tomatoes and saute.
4. Add the ginger-garlic paste and chilli paste and mix well.
5. Add soya sauce, vinegar and salt.
Serve hot with rotis or Indian bread.