Moong and Olive Salad

In general, salads are the easiest snack to put together. I call it a snack, because I love munching on crunchy bites. My sedentary lifestyle has taken a toll, so yes I am back to fighting the flab. I am proud though, that I managed to complete my 10km Wipro Marathon in 1 hr 45 minutes, but it was a terrible indication of my health, considering I finished the marathon last yr in 1 hour 20 minutes. So here's something crunchy for a rainy grey Sunday evening.


Ingredients
Diced carrots 1 cup
Diced black olives 1 cup
Green olives 1/2 cup
Chopped cucumber 1/2 cup
Boiled moong 1/2 cup
Pumpkin seeds 1 tsp
Flax seeds 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Pepper
Juice of lime 1 tbsp
Olive oil 1 tsp
Chopped coriander

Method
In a bowl, toss all the vegetables and add the dressing.
Garnish with chopped coriander and serve cold.

Comments

Popular Posts