Brown sugar 115g
Milk 2 cups
Sodium-bi carb 1 tsp
1. Dissolve the sodium bi-carb in milk and keep aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk the brown sugar and butter to a smooth consistency.
3. In another bowl, mix the raisins, cherries, orange rind and the flour.
4. Add the flour mixture to the butter-sugar paste and whisk it to a smooth paste using the cut and fold method.
5. Now add the milk to this paste and beat again to a smooth consistency.
6. Pour into a greased tray and bake it for 20 minutes at 200c and again for 10 minutes at 180c.
7. Your plum cake is ready!