Mixed Vegetables Curry
I use Panch Poran ( 5 spices) in my dals and curries. The flavour infused by the spices lends the dish a lovely aroma and makes it enjoyable.
Chopped green chillies
Tomato sauce (1 tbsp)
Soya sauce (2 tsp)
Vinegar (1 tsp)
1. Boil sprouts and carrot until well cooked.
2. Heat oil in a wok and splutter panch poran,green chillies, and onions.
3. Add the tomatoes and saute.
4. Now add the spices and mix well until it cooks.
5. Add the boiled sprouts-carrot along with the water into the wok.
6. Stir once and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
7. Remove from fire and allow it to cool.
8. Squeeze lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with rotis or rice.